The files available here are shared under the conditions of the
They are free to use under the same conditions.
Data resources are under the https://static.krcg.org/data/ directory.
- https://static.krcg.org/data/vtes.json all cards data, with rulings and translations, in JSON format.
- https://static.krcg.org/data/twda.json the TWDA in JSON format.
- https://static.krcg.org/data/twd.htm a normalized version of the official TWDA.
- https://static.krcg.org/data/countries.json a JSON version of geonames.org countries list.
- https://static.krcg.org/data/cities.json a JSON version of geonames.org major cities list.
The example.html provides a short documentation and an actual example of their use.
Web resources are under the https://static.krcg.org/web/ directory.
- https://static.krcg.org/web/ankha.ttf the historic font to display disciplines and card types (kept for retro-compatibility).
- https://static.krcg.org/web/ankha2.otf an updated font to display disciplines, virtues and card types.
- https://static.krcg.org/web/vtes-clans.otf an updated font to display clans and creeds icons, including new V5 clan icons.
- https://static.krcg.org/web/krcg.js a script to display a card image modal.
- https://static.krcg.org/web/krcg.css a basic CSS to enable the previous items.
Card images are JPG files under the
Images filenames are an ascii-only version of card names, with neither space nor punctuation,
and the .jpg file extentions.
For example: https://static.krcg.org/card/powerbasezurich.jpg
Note there are also images for the card backs: https://static.krcg.org/card/cardbackcrypt.jpg and https://static.krcg.org/card/cardbacklibrary.jpg
The translated images, when available, can be found in the subdirectory matching the language,
under the same filename as the original card image.
For example: https://static.krcg.org/card/fr/fame.jpg
Finally, original card scans are available set by set in the set subdirectory,
with one directory per set.
For example: https://static.krcg.org/card/set/jyhad/44magnum.jpg
These images URLs are used in the vtes.json file.
Clan images are SVG files under the
They display nicely at any size.
Images filenames are an ascii-only version of clan names, with neither space nor punctuation,
and the .svg file extentions.
For example: https://static.krcg.org/clan/daughtersofcacophony.svg
V5 clan icons are available under the
For example: https://static.krcg.org/clan/v5/tremere.svg